Housing Assistance for Students
Welcome to the Emily Carr University housing resource site.
While Emily Carr does not offer on-campus housing, this site is intended to help students find temporary or permanent accommodation.
NEVER BEEN TO VANCOUVER BEFORE? Learn about the neighbourhoods and how to get from there to Emily Carr University at the DISTRICTS OF VANCOUVER page.
- Log in (with webmail name and password) to access all features of the site and search listings.
- Review the list of available housing to Find Your Home - updated regularly!
- Access external housing websites and read important advice for renters on our Planning page.
- Find Temporary Places to Stay.
- Register for Homestay accommodations.
- Post comments or look for roomates on the Student Forum.
- Want a roommate? Fill out our ROOMMATE MATCHMAKER FORM and send back to email@example.com so we can connect you with compatible students to be on the house hunt together!
- RENTAL TIPS?
- If you have housing available for an Emily Carr student, submit a housing advertisement using our online form.
All advertisements are reviewed by the University before being added to the site.Listings are automatically deleted two weeks after the date they are posted.
For further information or assistance, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Emily Carr University housing site is provided for information purposes only. Emily Carr does not screen accommodations, provide referrals or match landlords with tenants. Students are encouraged to post concerns or difficulties with any accommodation listings to the Student Forum.